Epiphan Pearl Mini Live Video Production System
- 2-Input Video Production System
- SD, HD, and Computer Signal Compatible
- SDI and HDMI Inputs
- Combo Jack Inputs for Mic/Line Audio
- Built-In Touchscreen Monitor
- HDMI Confidence Monitor/Multiview Output
- Stream Live over Ethernet
- 2-Channel Picture-in-Picture
- Built-In Hardware-Accelerated Encoding
- Record Video to SD Cards
The Epiphan Pearl Mini Live Video Production System lets you switch, record, and stream up to two HD video inputs. This touchscreen-operated device will fit right into classrooms, lecture halls, houses of worship, or any other situation that requires simple switching operations with the capacity to record and stream content live.
On the rear panel, SDI and HDMI inputs are available for cameras, playback devices, and computers; no scaling or scan-conversion is necessary. For audio, combo jacks support XLR microphones and 1/4" TRS connections. 3.5mm microphone and stereo RCA line inputs are available as well. An HDMI output can be used to monitor any video input or the switched program.
Built-in, hardware-accelerated encoding happens in real time for streaming and recording. A choice of formats is available to match your workflow for streaming to popular CDNs or recording to an SD card. After recording to the card, you have the option of copying the recording to an attached USB drive.