SmallHD FOCUS 5" On-Camera Monitor
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 5" 1280 x 720 Touchscreen Display
- Micro-HDMI Input
- Supports UHD 4K, HD, and SD Input
- 800 cd/m² 10-Bit IPS LCD Panel
- SD Card for Presets and Loading LUTs
- L-Series Battery Mount
- 3.5mm Headphone Output
- Camera Power Output
- Swipe OS
- Includes FOCUS Tilt Arm
- Designed to add professional monitoring tools to DSLR and mirrorless cameras, the SmallHD FOCUS 5" On-Camera Monitor is bright, lightweight, and features a sharp display. The 800 cd/m² bright touchscreen 1280 x 720 IPS LCD panel can be viewed in daylight, and is driven by a single micro-HDMI input. Using the intuitive Swipe OS, you can turn on various monitoring tools like waveform, false color, and vectorscope, as well as focusing aids like peaking, with a tap. If your camera outputs UHD 4K over HDMI, the FOCUS will support that input resolution as well as HD and SD inputs. At the rear of the monitor, a single NP-F battery bay accepts a separately available L-series battery for power, while an integrated power output can also power your camera with a separately available DC coupler. A stand with tilt adjustment is included with the monitor for mounting atop your camera's accessory shoe or on a 1/4"-20 screw.